If you set up a private “Circle” in the app, only the members of that group will have access to your information. You may add more “Circles” to your account, such as those consisting of close friends and family members. Instead of deleting a Circle entirely, you may quit if you no longer wish to disclose your location to its participants. Let’s understand more about how to leave a life360 circle.
A Circle on Life360: What Is It?
The capacity of the Life360 app to facilitate the formation of new “Circles” and the user’s participation in existing ones is among its most often used functions. Users’ location is only disclosed to the circle members who have been accepted. After you have joined a Circle, the group administrators will be able to give you a position inside the Circle. Follow these steps to become a member of a Circle on Life360:
- Start the Life360 app on your phone and sign in to your account when prompted
- On the following page, enter the invite code sent to you
- A glimpse of the folks that make up the Circle will now appear before you
- Pick the Accept option to proceed
Who Can Join, and What Is the Function of a Circle?
A Life360 circle is open to anybody who wants to join it, but in most cases, families use it to monitor one another’s locations and communicate. Additionally, it may be used by friends or coworkers to keep in contact with one another and be aware of each other’s whereabouts.
You can have as many individuals in a circle as you desire and make as many circles as you need to accommodate the many people in your life. You can also learn more about how to pause life360 if you want to stop sharing your location.
For example, parents can monitor their children’s whereabouts to guarantee their safety. Friends may use it to coordinate get-togethers and find one other quickly and easily. Employers may use it to monitor the whereabouts of their workforce and verify that workers are reporting to the appropriate locations to do their jobs.
How to Break Free from a Life360 Circle
If you are currently a member of a certain Life360 Circle and want to know how to leave a circle on life360 and you have decided that you no longer want to be a part of that Circle, then you may do so by following the procedures below:
- Start the Life360 app on your phone, and ensure you’re logged in before continuing
- To leave a specific Circle, tap the Circle Switcher bar and pick the Circle you want to depart
- Find the symbol that looks like a gear in the top-left corner of the screen, and then touch on it
- Find the “Circle Management” option and then touch on it.
- You’ll have the option to “Leave Circle” presented to you. You need to tap it
- When the window appears, choose “Yes” from the menu
After you have completed this step, you will be removed from the Circle, and it will no longer appear in your list. If you change your mind in the future, the only method to rejoin is to get a new invitation from the Circle’s Admin.
Pause life360 without anyone knowing
Here’s how to pause life360 without anyone knowing; the simplest technique to fool the tracer without turning off Life360 is to mask your location using a third-party app.
A Guide to Deleting a Circle on Life360
In this system, removing a Circle couldn’t be simpler. If you are the Circle’s admin, you may remove the Circle from your smart phone using the Life360 app. The detailed instructions for doing so are provided below on how to leave a life360 group. If you want to eliminate a Circle, use the steps below:
- Launch the Life360 app on your mobile device
- Then, in the screen’s lower-right corner, click the “Settings” or gear icon
- Next, choose “Circle Management” from the drop-down menu
- Click the “Delete Circle Member” button after that
- You may randomly choose a person from the list if you wish them out of the Circle. Select all members if you want to remove them from the Circle entirely
- Select the people you want to remove and click the “Delete” button
There you have it. As soon as the last member leaves the Circle, it will be deleted, and you can create a new circle.
The Circles function available on Life360 is one of the most effective methods to share places with the friends and family members you have specifically selected. This provides you with an indication of where they are at any given moment in real-time and whether or not they are safe. However, you should consider leaving a Circle after it has become inactive or if you no longer feel comfortable disclosing your whereabouts to others. You must have understood how to leave a Circle on Life360 by reading this article.